Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Creative Space: Practicing Loop Stitch

After a fun filled weekend, I loathed to go back to work and chores.  Instead I caught up on the craft blogs I follow.  At One Pretty Thing, I found this link to Craft Passion's Sheep Earmuffs.   The loops stitch intrigued me, so after watching her demonstration, I started practicing it.  Here is my result:

I made the loops with my index finger.  As you can see, the results are lacking... I'm still trying get my loops to be more uniform.  The middle stitches are bit more uniform, but the loops closer to the edge aren't.  But this was my first try, so I've lots of practicing to do.  I like learning a new stitch, but I'm not sure what I would make with it.  The earmuffs at Craft Passion are very cute.

For more Creative Spaces, visit Kirsty at kootoyoo.

3 comments:

  1. Wow i have never seen the loop stitch before, it looks lovely! Thanks for dropping by my blog, take care and happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never seen it before either! Pretty neat, though I am having a hard time mastering it.

    ReplyDelete